Sunday, April 10, 2005

my david

i am fixed upon the screen.. distant ribbons of sound echo in my ears...non of those mean anything... all that clouds me is my lover.. left behind in the sea of dreams... drowning.. forever to dwell in my sleep...oh dahling! where are you? i was born to kiss you... my thirst for you have been intensified.. why did you tell me your name? did you intend to torture me by giving me fragments of reality?would you be as charming when the waking light touches your cheek? would you feel that chemistry brewing between us in dreams? in my subconscious i have felt your love wrapped around me so sincerely.. would it feel the same way when i realize.. i realize that.. baby... honey... you are nothing more... nothing.. nothing but my soulmate created by pixels from my imagination....

No comments: