Friday, April 1, 2011

HUMANETRICS-prrof that people can change


[ Posted jocylfroot.tumblr.com ]

It’s age-old cliche to say that we need to find a person that we can grow old with. The topic is so pensive that I’m having a little difficulty elaborating.

What prompted this was me taking a test on http://www.humenmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

I was quite surprised when I saw the results. I used to be an extrovert. An Artsyfartsy life of the party. But now I’m an introvert who loves to analyze things etc… see my results http://typelogic.com/intp.html


Its funny that I wasnt even really thinking about my answers, just clicking on what comes closest to what I thought upon reading the question, but the analysis on INTP (introverted intuitive thinking perceiving) was very accurate to how I am now. On how I deall with things and approach situations.

How did I change? I honestly don’t know how it started, when it started and how drastic I was changing. But the great thing is, my friends, who knew me back when I was the life of the party, are still there, now that I’m more subdued.

It is true that real friends love you not knowing, how why or when. not because you like doing the same things but because they just love you. and they will grow with you and not become stagnant so you face life together. Ever had an experience where in you meet your ultimate bestfriend after years of absence and you find that you are at a loss for words and have nothing to talk about coz you dont have anything in common anymore? hmmm.. well you might not have had a real deep connection. I believ real friends need not have much in common, you know?

Now it’s your turn to see if you are still the same person that you were. take the test on http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2/asp

and have your friends take it as well. See if you were still the same persons you were back in the days when you just met.

(original note January 12, 2011)



No comments: